• Why Tempo should be your Go-To Calendar App!

    In the past few weeks, there have been several apps that have debuted with goals to help the user become more organized. Mailbox by Orchestra was the first, Sunrise a calendar app was second, and the third was Tempo.

    I have been waiting for almost a week to use the app because like Mailbox, the app takes advantage of servers for faster and more reliable in app speeds. Because of this, I had to wait in line like thousands of others. But yesterday I was notified that I just got in. So if you download this app at the end of the review, you will have to wait for a little while.

    One of the many reasons I am in love with Tempo is that the app is simple to use, great UI, and uses Facebook, your iOS Calendar, and emails to make a planner/Calendar of your day, week, and month. Unlike Sunset, which did some of this but relied on Google Calendar and Facebook (both requirements), Tempo does not require Facebook and does not force you to use a certain mail account or even calendar.

    From the settings, you can add up to two email addresses that the app will manage. From your email, Tempo gathers names, addresses, phone numbers, and location if possible to make your planner smarter and keeps you more up to date. On the Calendar side, you can select any Calendar app you use as the default whether that be Sunset, Google Calendar, or the iOS iCloud Calendar.

    Without a doubt this is the best productivity app that I have EVER used on my iPhone because while this is a stand alone app, if I add an event or meeting on Tempo, it goes to my iOS Calendar, Sunset Calendar, and Google Calendar. Furthermore, Tempo reminds me of birthdays and events on Facebook which is very important to me.

    If you are in need of a better calendar or day planner app, Tempo is the app for you. Maybe you are happy with whatever calendar app you use and thats fine, but I highly encourage you to download this app and give it a shot. Tempo is worth every bit of the wait.




    0 comments → Why Tempo should be your Go-To Calendar App!

    Post a Comment