• Dunkin Donuts Adds Passbook Support to iPhone App

    Lets face it, who doesn't love coffee? Or, well, at least eat or drink something from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts? Thats what I thought, everyone does! Because of this, I wanted to focus on two apps that are really amazing that will make your next run to Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks even easier and more awesome!

    Back in September, Apple released iOS 6 with Passbook for iPhone. After several months of waiting, Passbook is really starting to take off and companies by the bucketload are adding Passbook capabilities. Some of those companies include Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. Today, Dunkin Donuts added Passbook capabilities to their app. 

    The ease and overall coolness factor using Passbook is awesome! I have been using Passbook for Starbucks, and a few other companies as well, for quite sometime. Having the ability to go cardless and being updated on my balance before and after my purchases is great and amazing. In the days before Passbook, I had to keep my last receipt or look it up on the net before I left for the store. Yes, Starbucks had an app long before Passbook, but it wasnt the same, it wasnt always this easy. 

    Thankfully, my favorite coffee shop, Dunkin Donuts has the same capabilities making purchases incredibly easy. The same features the Starbucks card has in Passbook Dunkin Donuts has with  cardless spending and real time balance before and after spending on the information for the card! 

    Go check out both apps right now! The Starbucks app can be found here and the Dunkin Donuts app can be found here! I strongly recommend both because Passbook is easy, convenient, and fast! 


    3 comments → Dunkin Donuts Adds Passbook Support to iPhone App

    1. IOS 6 with Passbook for iPhone is really good application. There are many other apps which provide iphone support. Also Its good news that Dunkin Donuts added Passbook capabilities to their app. Thanks for sharing information here.

    2. As always, we are on top of the iphone unlocking game with the latest jailbreak capability for the recent iphone 3GS model. Easy to use 3GS unlock technology comes in handy no matter where in the world you are Unlock 3GS iPhone unlocked software for the less than technically savvy, but who own a 3GS iphone.

      iphone apps

    3. but the passport balance for my dunkin donuts card never updates even though in my settings I have to 'automatically update'..

    Post a Comment